Vistaláser Ophthalmology is back to normal since May 11, 2020. Always following the recommendations of the spanish Ministry of Health to prevent contagion in our eye clinics in Malaga, Marbella and Granada. These are our preventive security measures against COVID-19.
- Reinforced cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- Hydrogel available in all rooms.
- Separating screen in reception and observation microscopes.
Preparing for the visit
- We will make a telephone questionnaire to detect possible symptoms.
- Stay at home if you have any suspicions.
- Go alone or with only one companion.
- Be punctual to avoid crowds.
We care about your safety
- We will provide you with a mask in case you go in without one.
- Wash your hands with hydrogel on entering and try not to touch the surfaces.
- You will find sealed seats to ensure social distancing.
Vistalaser’s personnel have passed the COVID-19 tests and follow strict preventive protocols to achieve maximum security.